Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I want one of those!

Here's what I've been researching lately, since the weather is making it hard to get outside! The moisture is wonderful, but I want to go play in with my soil and plants.

I just learned about something great! I think I may become a Garden Coach! I pretty much do it for free (which I love) but why not get paid for it, too!!! Garden coaches go into people's yards and help them learn how to be better gardeners. They can teach you how to prune, divide perennials, plant, identify the plants you have and just about anything they know that you don't. It sounds like a lot of fun!

I really want to try to grow dinner plate dahlias this year! They are gorgeous! This tricolor one is my favorite!

We are going to start getting rid of some of our lawn! I have finally converted my husband and we'll start with the parking strip! This gardener did it and how great can this look?? I can't wait! I think we'll use creeping red thyme!

I also learned what fairy gardens were. I've heard of them, but never seen one! Here are some houses! Now I have and I am so excited to create one for my daughters....okay it's for me, too! My parents are going to help with some miniature stuff! There's even help from Disney!

I am so excited to have a yard!!!!!

No comments: