Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Links for "Man Skills" Gardening Class

I thought it would be easier to give you this information online, since it is mostly links...now you don't have to type out each one. I'll add more as necessary to answer questions that come up!

Blossom End Rot in Tomatoes

USU Extension

Blue Stakes

Vegetables in Containers

Vegetable Varieties for Utah

Canned Garden Seeds @ Mountain Valley Seeds


Care of Northern Utah Cool Season Grasses

Turfgrass Watering

Squash Bugs (control is at the bottom)

More Squash Bugs (control also at the bottom)

No comments: