Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Home Fruit & Vegetable Gardening Links

In looking for information about home gardening, I found a lot of sites.

Variety Recommendations for Utah pdf--great resource (HG 313)

Vegetable Garden Layout

Vegetable Gardening in Containers Includes Varieties to use

Where to Put Your Vegetable Garden pdf

Plant some New Vegetables pdf

How to Grow Vegetables Site with lots of articles, etc

Preparing & Improving Garden Soil pdf

Strawberries pdf

Currents

Tomatoes

Tomatoes pdf

Herbs

Sweet Corn pdf

Popcorn in the Garden pdf

No comments: