Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Check this out!! Lots of neat sites!!

I found some various sites that look pretty neat, so even though they may have nothing to do with each other, here they are:

Edible Flowers Chart (I'm not sure of the credibility...)

Flowering Perennials:Characteristics and Culture

Home Gardening (Links to extension information)

Luring Butterflies to your Garden

Morning Glory is Gory

Utah Native Plant Society

Biological Control

Killer Plants (Botanical info--not poisonous plants)

Monthly Garden Projects

2 comments:

Lara said...

Wow! I have a lot of catching up to do don't I? I know I should be but I can't even think about gardening right now. I think I'm going to be figuring out how to install a sprinkling system by myself this summer. Doesn't that sound fun???

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something, but it isn't fun! Good luck! I hope it turns out well. I wish I could give you some advice, but I don't know how to do that, either.