Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Off We Go!!


On this snowy March day, I am still excited that it is officially Spring!! We bought our tiller and have started to really spend time in the garden. There is so much to do! I'm just excited to do it!

So far, it looks like the soil is in really good shape. This was once a very well-loved garden, but has been mostly ignored for several years. There are lots of weeds and weed seeds to be dealt with for many years to come. There are some beautiful but overgrown rosebushes that we are trying to keep.

We bought fruit trees and bushes! I'm so excited for that as well. Too bad we won't have fruit for a few years...

We have several varieties of vegetable seeds for the garden, once it warms up! The kids are so excited for their gardens as well!

Oh, and I am going to be blogging about gardening over at CraziBeautiful Women! It is a great website that brings lots of topics and women together! Go check it out! And check my blog posts out as well!! I am listed under Back to the Basics.

No comments: