Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Notes for Class

For any of you who check this blog, I am going to TRY to have my notes for class up on Mondays, so that if you want them, you can print them before class. I will try to do this for the rest of the class and I'll also announce this in class. For next week (January 30th), I'll print them and bring them to class for you all. I am only printing this set because it is needed to keep up. I am going to go over a lot of plants and I want you to be able to make notes about the ones you want to add to your yard or wish list!

1 comment:

A. Lee Crawford said...

Be sure to recycle them when you are done!