Please ask any questions you may have about plants, in the comments of any post or by email. I love to help people to be better gardeners. If I don't know the answer, I have lots of great resources to find it and I love to learn new things, too!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

How to acquire a copy of the notes

Someone was complaining that they want a printed copy of the notes, so I thought I'd add a short guide for how to get one.

At the top of the screen, there is a button (it usually looks like a printer, with paper sticking out of the top). If you click on that button, it will print a copy of the page you are looking at.

For example, if you click on a certain post (like the notes), then the button, it will print a copy of that post.


This approach still enables the excellent linking that the internet allows while preventing the unnecessary decimation of innocent arboreal life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wanted, you could also copy and paste the notes into word or wordperfect and print them from there without all of the links and things on the sides.